MOQ : 1 piece
|Business Type||Manufacturer, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler, Trader, Distributor|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Type||Clean Room Doors|
|Click to view more|
Preferred Buyer From
|Location||Anywhere in India|
DOOR INTERLOCK SYSTEM FEATURES: Common for 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 8 Interlock System
· Easy and quick installation
· Exit switches with Push Button, Soft touch membrane switch, Contact less I/R Switch and also, can
be integrated with Access card reader or Biometric thumb reader with internal relay.
· Operational Door Status with Led Indication on Panel.
· Terminal blocks labeled for I/O’s for connecting External Locks and Switches
· Advanced design as per clean room concept.
· Maintenance free control panel with reliable and easily available components
· Designed for robust working and rugged atmosphere condition
. Can be integrated with third part Access Control –Optional with RFID / Fingerprint / Face for
Access and Exit control
DIL controls interlocking of Doors using Door Feedback sensors. It is a system which on request allows:
Access to only one door for a predefined time and makes other door secure within the designated area.
Buzzer and indicators show forcible operation of a Door, which is blocked by the system.
Switches with NO Contact type for Entry side and Exit side of each door for access.
General purpose inputs (GPI) are provided for Fire Door opening (e.g. through output of fire Alarm
system or manual emergency door open switch).
Provision to connect –Fire--- signal input from Fire Panel.
The door will be in disabled condition until the Fire input signal retains,
Fire Input or Switch momentary trigger, the door will be in disabled condition until 20Seconds retains,
and back to normal condition.
Operational Status is displayed with Led indication on the Panel with Red for OPEN and Closed with
GREEN, and RED Indication for Fire / Emergency.
Door Status feedback detection with Logic High for DOOR CLOSE & GREEN INDICATION on Panel
Door Status feedback detection with Logic LOW for DOOR CLOSE & RED INDICATION ON PANEL.
Switch Logic for Exit & Emg should be momentary- LOW to HIGH for Door Open